Arlon is excited to announce its new competition, #PrintItWrapIt! We are challenging all installers to show their talent off using any of Arlon’s digital film for the following applications: Full vehicle wraps, Partial vehicle wraps, Interior wall wraps and Exterior wall wraps. All high-resolution photo submissions may be featured in future Arlon marketing collateral and on social media outlets.
Requirements for Submission
- Start Date: April 1st, 2015
- End Date: May 6th, 2015
- Winners Announced: May 8th, 2015
- Photos must be submitted in high resolution (must be at least 220DPI to qualify to win).
- Submission must include a high resolution logo with submission in Vector or EPS format.
- Submissions must include what Arlon material was used, what Printer was used to print graphic and what the purpose of the wrap job.
- Submission must include the contact information with submission (general contact information, website, social media handles, and email address to be contacted).
To submit your photos Click Here
- Overall quality of wrap job.
- Picture submission clarity/quality (high res at least 220DPI).
- Complete contest submission.
Tips for Submission
- 1st Place Winner: 1 roll of Arlon Media From the Offering Below:
- DPF 4600LX - 54" x 50yds
- DPF 4500LX - 54" x 50 yds
- DPF 8000 White - 54" x 50 yds
- DPF 5200 - 48" x 50 yds
- Runner-Up: 1 prize from list below.
- Prize Selection: Beats By Dre Beats Solo 2.0 On-Dash Ear Headphones, Bose Sound link Color Bluetooth Speaker, iPad Mini 16GB, Beats Pill Portable Speaker, FitBit Flex, or 1000 Watt IR High Intensity Spot Heat Heater.
Disclaimer: Arlon reserves the right to use any said photos submitted through this web page or via the social media sites that pertain to this contest.
- Any additional information regarding the job is encouraged.
- Creativity/artistry of the entire photograph and wrap is considered for the submission as well as different angles of the wrap.
- Participants should use all hashtags affiliated with the contest (#PrintItWrapIt) on social media sites.