Get ready to #WrapItPink on your next wrap to support Breast Cancer Awareness during the month of October. This edition of #WrapWars colors will include: Hot Pink Aluminum (new color), Cosmopolitan Pink (new color), Manga Pink, Lipstick, Lady Red Pearl and Tropical Pink. All submissions may be featured in future Ads in Rides or DUB Magazine, marketing collateral and on social media.
Arlon will support the Susan G. Komen Foundation and wants you to be involved! For all correct submissions, we will be donating $1 for every “LIKE” your photo receives on our social media sites.* #ThinkPink
Requirements for Submission
- Start Date: October 1, 2014
- End Date: October 31, 2014
- Winners Announced: November 3, 2014
- Contest Colors: Hot Pink Aluminum (New Color), Cosmopolitan Pink (New Color), Manga Pink, Lipstick, Lady Red Pearl and Tropical Pink.
- 1st place winner and runner up will be recognized on our social media outlets.
- Photos must be submitted in high resolution (must be at least 220DPI to qualify to win).
- Must include a high res logo with submission in Vector or EPS format.
- Include a 250 word minimum customer testimonial about the wrap job.
- Must include contact information with submission (first name, last name, company, social media handles, address, phone number, email).
- Submissions must be amongst the specified colors of the current #WrapWars contest.
To submit your photos Click Here
- Overall quality of color change wrap job.
- Picture submission clarity/quality (high res at least 220DPI).
- Complete contest submission.
Tips for Submission
- 1st Place Winner: 1 roll of Ultimate PremiumPlus (color of choice)
- Runner-Up: 16GB iPad Mini Wi-Fi OR a HERO3 White Edition GoPro Camera.
Disclaimer: Arlon reserves the right to use any said photos submitted through this web page or via the social media sites that pertain to this contest.
*Arlon is committed to supporting the Susan G. Komen Foundation by donating an undisclosed amount at the end of the competition.
- Provide different photo angles of the wraps.
- Creativity/artistry of the entire photograph and wrap is considered for the submission.
- Multiple photos of multiple colors (encouraged).
- List all social media handles.
- Participants should use all 4 hashtags (#WrapWars, #WrapItPink , #ThinkPink and #BreastCancerAwareness) in social media post to be part of the donation to the Susan G. Komen Foundation.
- Feel free to use https://www.wetransfer.com/ to send large files to email@example.com without an account.